Friday, November 03, 2006

 

O.K. so I know that I am awful at...

keeping up with my blog. I have excuses that no one cares to hear about, however, since this is MY blog I will blog about them (my excuses) and you will like it.

1. I work alot (so does everyone else in my company)
2. I am in the middle of building a house (Ask anyone who has ever done it and you will hear from all of them that this is pretty darn time consuming)
3. In addition to my day job I also work out of my house designing homes which is another 10 to 15 hours per week on top of my already 45 - 50 hour day job.
4. I am dating a wonderful woman (no comment) :)
5. When I get down time the last thing I feel like doing is looking at a computer even more. (hence no updated blogs) :(
6. Something else (I'm sure that I forgot something so I am including an honorary #6)

I doubt that this will pacify any and all of you that are beating down my door asking for more blog material... but it is something.

Comments:
Why not show off pictures of the home you're building...?
 
I like that idea. I'll try to get some.
 
That IS a great idea.

I've done two blogs in two days now... I think that is a record for me in the past four months or so.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?