Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

A little nostalgia of my own

I was recently offered a position with a new company. Schell Brothers is a regional developer that is expanding and is offering some of the finest homes in the area. I will be working for Eschelon Homes which is a division of Schell Brothers that focuses on high end custom homes. I am very excited about this but at the same time I feel a bit torn about leaving my current place of employment. I have made friends with my fellow employees and will dearly miss them. This is a tribute to them. They will not soon be forgotten. They threw a small party today over lunch as today is the last day that we will all be together.
Scott and Travis, I will see you soon...

Comments:
Congrats on the new job!

Just in case you were not aware of it, websites can find link-to's. As in, you linking to your employer's site could allow them to find your blog. Maybe they won't have a problem with that, but you do need to be aware of that. Plenty of people have been fired for their blog.
 
Thanks Joy. Just to be on the safe side I think I will make a small edit...
 
I am pretty much impressed with the company you are going to be working for. Beautiful custom homes at the beach... can it get any better?
Congrats!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?