Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

Less Spiritual but cool nonetheless

Alright I am back to plug another friends website. This one goes out to the surfers and bodyboarders who actually care and even to those who don't. If you get a second you should check out the new wave forecasting site Swell Info. It is a good friend of mines and worth checking out for sure. He just launched it about a week ago and has been working on it for about a year or more. He has his masters in Meteorology and put together most of the weather models himself.
Let me know what you think...

Comments:
Wow the site is awesome! It has great pictures. I love to Bodyboard and seeing great pictures always make me want to hit the waters. With our warm weather lately I really am tempted to go!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?