Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

I'm Back!!!






Well, good and sad news. I am back from Mexico but I am not going to Europe as of right now. Europe got cancelled at the last minute due to some circumstances that I had no control over.

However, I got back form Mexico late Friday night. It was probably one of the best trips that I have ever been on. I loved every second of it. The people are truely some of the kindest people that I have ever met, the waves were the best I have ever surfed, hands down, and the food was incredible. For 10 days in another country including our lodging it was only 350 bucks and that includes some "extras" like a few new t-shirts and some extra desert on a few occasions.

Here are some pictures that I had to buy from a photographer that owns a local surf shop.









































Comments:
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them with everyone. So glad that you have safely returned! Don't forget to show off your Spanish skills.
 
Dear, your post has one thing that caught my attention! Its information is more useful than many other articles on this topic.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?