Sunday, May 21, 2006

 

Blast from the past (I'm sorry so corny)

So do you ever run into someone that you haven't seen in FOREVER...
I had an online version of this the other day. A guy I knew about 10 years ago. This happened thru the blackhole of social networking we know as Myspace. Anyway, Even back then both him and his brother were both really solid guys and they definitly still are. They have a website that I wanted to plug even though I have only slightly glanced over it. I trust that it is worth checking out and passing on.
Check out True Life and if you want send it to a few of your friends.
O.K. I am going to sleep.
Good Night...

Comments:
Dang, very cool site and very cool mission. Somehow, I think they are accomplishing a lot more than those people holding signs down at Hoyt's in Salisbury.
 
You lie! You don't use elipses that much!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?