Monday, April 03, 2006

 

These things are turbo _ _ _

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Tim Tice
Birthday:08/06/1981
Birthplace:Pensacola, Florida
Current Location:Millsboro, Delaware
Eye Color:Green
Hair Color:Brown
Height:6'-2"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right Handed
Your Heritage:Not Sure
The Shoes You Wore Today:Rockports Man!
Your Weakness:Elisha Cuthbert
Your Fears:Heights and Carnies
Your Perfect Pizza:Barbeque Chicken with Bacon
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Can't Say (I know it but just can't say)
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Don't IM but (all get out) ie: "It's hotter than all get out in here!"
Thoughts First Waking Up:Is it Saturday?
Your Best Physical Feature:My hairy back
Your Bedtime:12:30
Your Most Missed Memory:Fishing with my brother and Joel Baker
Pepsi or Coke:I hate Soda "It burns my tongue"
MacDonalds or Burger King:MacDonalds
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Neither
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:No
Do you Sing:By myself I do
Do you Shower Daily:Try to
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:"Who goes to Del Tech... I did!"
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:Sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness:No
Do you think you are Attractive:Not really
Are you a Health Freak:I wish I was more of one
Do you get along with your Parents:Yeah
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes
Do you play an Instrument:No
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:No
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:No
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No (I wish I had though)
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:I was the dumper... Not fun
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:Nope
Ever been called a Tease:Definitly Not
Ever been Beaten up:No
Ever Shoplifted:Yeah (when I was a worldly child)
How do you want to Die:With friends and family around
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I don't know that I'll ever figure that one out (maybe Independently Wealthy)
What country would you most like to Visit:Australia
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Blonde
Short or Long Hair:Long
Height:5' - 6" or <
Weight:120
Best Clothing Style:Surfer / eccentric
Number of Drugs I have taken:None
Number of CDs I own:Counting I-Tunes probably around 100
Number of Piercings:None
Number of Tattoos:None
Number of things in my Past I Regret:To many to list

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

Comments:
Alrighty Tim... here's your comment! Your blogspot needs some attention. It is becoming very jealous of your myspace. :)!
 
you know leroy is a carnie right? you afraid of him? and if they are so turbo, why participate. just say no to surveys.
 
and tim...you have your time set to pacific - is this a clue as to where your heart lies. eastcoast hardcore.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?