Sunday, April 23, 2006

 

Late night blogs are not safe...

So it's 1:10 A.M. I just got back from another great night of hanging out with my friends. Whenever you are at AG's house there are several things that you MUST do:
Karaoke when her Grandfather is coming home.
Low card truth or dare (Jo Jo will lose every time),
Weird conversations and a few semi awkward moments,
Arguments oveer what to ask during low card truth or dare,
Car pool because it is in Pittsville,
Finish it all off with a pretty deep conversation about deep fears and insecurities.
Another successful night out or the[edge] group again.

Remember my fear guys? I think nights like tonight take me a little further away from it...

Alright, 1:27 A.M. 17 Minutes to write a blog. Not bad, not bad at all.

Comments:
Let's not forget "talking about relationships." But you and I both know the secret decoding of that phrase.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?