Friday, March 24, 2006

 

Shameless Self Promotion

Here are a few pictures of myself that I am putting up since this is MY blog. :)

This sequence is from a day at SouthSide this fall. The waves were pretty solid and the guys from Surfingoc.com got a few good pics from that swell.











Here is another one from Southside. I like this one because it was just my brother and I for an hour or so this morning before work. I promise that I tweaked this invert. The pic was just taken before I got projected up and arched into the move. Many thanks to Phil H. for sitting on the beach and shooting while the waves were just rediculously good. You can sort of tell how good it was by the one that is coming in, in the backround.



I believe this one is from the same morning as the one above. Again this picture is by Phil H. I got a pretty decent backside barrel on this one and made it. I like this one because I don't think that I will be riding DK for a while since I messed up my knee. I am thankfull to get back in the water for sure but I think I am going tostick to prone and standup for a while.





This one is from the surfingoc guys again. If my memory serves me correctly this was from a very good session from the 04 - 05 winter. This was just one of those really solid sessions. The waves were pretty big probably getting close to 8 feet (East Coast Standards) The water was cold in the low 40 to upper 30's. You can tell that it is breaking pretty shallow. It just makes for a great picture representing what "real" East coast waves are like.




Alright well the clock is ticking down here at work so I will wind this one down. Hopefully I will be able to put up some more at another time.

Comments:
Great pictures, Tim! :)
 
no way you tweaked that invert.
 
:) I promise, I did!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?