Monday, March 20, 2006

 

16 VIEWS

I had no idea we were such a close knit family here. I just checked my user profile to find that I have had 16 views on my blog. This is a sad, sad story. Please get the word out if for only my self-esteem. Actually I think my self-esteem will be fine if my blog tanks... but just in case.
I will point out in my own defense that my links on the left hand side of the page are a wealth of information even though I still need to go through and add some much needed information. Also if you have any suggestions to improve my page just let me know and I will do my best to include them.

Comments:
tim, it doesnt matter how many people read your poetry. the only thing that counts is that you are being true to yourself.
i only visit your page, however, to get on to those sweet links! finances...my favorite.
 
besides, that is just your profile views. doesnt mean there are not millions of people reading your blog
 
Both Posi and Negi-Josh make great points. Thanks for the encouragement!
 
You know, you could clear up Negi-Josh's "million user" encouragement theory by adding a counter
 
Tim, great blogging...you just need to market yourself a little. Post a lot of comments on other peoples blogs. Maybe do more blogs with less content.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?